CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

*Here It is Bittersweet World for Ashlee simpson.It's like the best album I've ever listened to this year.Plz guyz buy it I'm only keeping this on my site Until this Weekend.But guyz plz support her and make her album number 1.Because it really deserves too.I mean there are wonderful tracks like Rule breaker and Boys and Miss Obsessive and I like the bonus track "Cant have it all" It's awesome this link has everything the Tracks and the Bonuses Credits to Eric and Remember Support Ashlee & this link will work until Weekend.And I made the album Cover.

*I Forgot to post "Is it you" Cassie's smashing single it's really great it was played on Step up 2.Guyz if u don't download it I'll kill you Lol.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Ashley Simpson I will go pick it up later. Is this the edited version or regular?