CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

*And Guyz about My Blog.It's not like im gonna close my site or anything It's actually fun thing.I mean i get two know a lot of good friends Like "Jake,Zach,Cg,Ashlee,Etc....." and I'm getting a lot of requests that I can't do in a lot of times cuz I actually have a lot of Exams 2 do.So I'm open 4 everyone who wants to Run the Site With Me.So if anyones interested Just IM in the Chatbox.And stay tuned Cuz this week I'll post The A special Movie.

*And as for the latest News
1-Vanessa Hudgens is releasing her album "Sneakernight" in June
2-Miley's & Hannah Live Album is out this month.U Can buy it now from Walmart.
3-.Raven's New Album Which I Honestly don't know the Name of it.Is out this month.
4-Ashlee Simpson's Bittersweet world is out this month So make sure U Buy it."AYA YA YA"
5-And Vote Guyz 4 David Archuletta & Jason Castro & David Cook & Brooke on American Idol PLZ.
6-And Hannah Montana will be release her 3rd soundtrack for her show sometime in this year.
7-I got My Hilary Duff Template By my own with no one's help.
8-Camp Rock The Movie will be aired on Disney Channel On July And DVD will be on August
9-Cassie, Jesse McCartney, Ashlee Simpson , Hannah & Miley, Mariah Carey will be out this month
10-Hilary Duff's New movie "War. Inc" is gonna be in theatres Soon.Which I C@n't wait 4 it.

0 comments: