CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

*The poll is over and David Cook won. And I'm making a new Poll so check it out.These post has some of David Cook best Amerian idol covers and his new single "Time of My Life" is in the Live & the Studio Recording Version "It's an Kurt Mania Exclusive" So Enjoy.Credits To Matt.

1-Time of my life (Live) (Studio)
7-I Don't wanna miss a thing
*Those are my Fave But If U Want all of his american Idol Covers.Click Here
----------------------------------------------


*Guyz Didja know that "Brooke White & Carly smithson & Kristy Lee Cook" Released albums B4 American Idol.Chek it Out On Amazon.


--------------------------------------
*And Guyz . I Know a lot of people sign into my blog but plz guyz plz Can each everyone of U. Can just type anything in the CHatBoX everytime U Come in the blog. Plz guyz If U Could.And Guyz Enjoy

0 comments: