CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

*"Miley Cyrus" the target of all tabloids released a new single Seven things which is really good and her song "Breakout" which she sang in Wango tango which is really Cool.I can't wait till the album is released in June.Make sure U buy it.Credits To Ali.

*Robin thicke from last years "Evoultion" couldn't leave us so He's currently working on his new album "Something Else" which is said to be released sometime this year.I Leave u with his new single Magic which is reallly good R&B song.Enjoy and check it out
*And Jason & Syesha are out.It was predictable.Eveyone knew that it had to be The two Davids A & C.And Honestly I Vote for David cook.i really want him to win.He deserves it.I mean i like david archuleta but at some point his voice just gets to boring.Anyway good luck 4 u Both.And Anyone caring to Be affiliates.I'm currently now gonna add Drew Music Media.So just IM me.

0 comments: