CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

*Lalaine just recorded some New Demos. I'm not sure she's gonna make an album but even if she doesn't those demo's are good. I mean I don't like them that much but their not that bad so Enjoy and the credits goes to Zach Star Mania "DSM"
Always to good to be trueMy Jam
*Jon mcluaghlin is currently workin on his new album which I don't know it's name. but his new single "Beating my heart" is on the Radio right now and it's doing really good. Well let's just hope this album just succeeds more than his sophomore album "Indiana"
Beating my heart
-------------------------------------------
*And for the Movies. I want u guyz to download this program. so u can download
The movie. The program is called Torrent. So get ready for the movies stampede I'm gonna post the Torrent program in my sidebar. And guyz I want u to read this it's really important. I'm not gonna post in June so whatsoever cuz I'm have the term exam it's my senior year. Wish me luck guyz

0 comments: