CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

*If you never expected to see an animated video by Britney Spears, don't be surprised about it, she's not doing a good promotion for her album so we can hardly see her on music videos now, the song is one of my favorites and its kinda cool Credits to Music 4 all.

*And JB fans there's da video for "S.O.S." it's cool and i love it i hope U do 2 and the song is one of my favorites I Hope they pick "that's just the way we roll" as their next single after "When u look me in the eyes"Enjoy
S.O.S
*And for the american idol top8 posts i only posted my only faves too so here it is right back atchu
David Archuleta - Angels
Michael Johns - Dreams On
Jason Castro - Over The Rainbow
Davide cook - Innocent
Brooke white - You've got a friend
Syesha Mercado - I Believe

0 comments: