CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Poll Is Over !

*Guyz there was a Tie in the poll So I'll post both of'em Which Are "Disney Mania 5" & "Cow Belles".

1-(Miley Cyrus) Part of your world
2-(Corbin Bleu) Two worlds
3-(Cheetah Girls) So this is love
4-(Jonas Brothers) I wanna be like U
5-(Jordan Pruitt) When she loved me
6-(Ashley Tisdale) Kiss the girl
8-(Hayden panettierre) Cruella de vil
9-(Vanessa Hudgens) Colors of the wind
10-(Lucas Grabeel) Go the distance
12-(Everlife) Reflection
13-(Go-Go's) Let's get together
14-(Keke Palmer) True to ur heart
15-(Drew Seeley) Find Urself


*And for Cowbelle's I So love this movie.It's the first movie for Aly & AJ.And they tottally Rock in it.I Hope U Enjoy It Guyz.It's in parts too.and guyz Plz Comment 4 Feeeeedback.

Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 - Part 4 - Part 5 - Part 6 - Part 7 - Part 8

0 comments: