CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

*Here's the new song for Carrie Underwood.it's the new bonus track for Carnival Ride.It's called sometimes you leave.it's a great song kind a ballad and a lot of people can relate to it.I didn't have the time to upload it myself so I got the Song from My Friend "Vicki" from Crazy world of music so the credits goes to her.

*And here's the new video for Jonas Brothers it's not sured yet that it's the Official Video For "Thats Just the way we Roll" But it's cool.there's nothing I Can say other "except they Rock".

*And For the ReQuest Of Hilary Duff's Vids.I got them all.Not All of them are high Quality but they're good.And just so you know guyz.I'm a big fan for Hilary Duff.So Enjoy Them Everybody

Stranger- With Love-Beat of my heart-Wake Up-Fly-Come Clean-So Yesterday

0 comments: