CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Guyz & Happy Holidays.I wasn't posting so much lately cuz of the holidays.So I'll make it up to you Guyz.I Just wanna wish u guyz all a happy new year.and i hope 2008 will be good for all of us.Be happy & safe everyone.My birthday is on January 4th I just wanted you to know.And guyz Can U PLZ try to comment in every post i post for feedback

Pleeeeeease
(Jonas Brothers) Girl of my dreams(Video)
*This Video is performed in the Walt disney Xmas Parade.
(Selena Gomez) What it seems
*This is the theme song for Wizards of wivarley places " Cool Song".
*And for the new year I just wanted to post this song Enjoy.
(Mitchel Musso) Lean on me
*It's not bad but just good.he sings rap pretty well "I Think".But I so liked "Wasn't ur Girlfriend" song better.
"Happy New Year"

2 comments:

Jake said...

*PULLS HAIR OUT*

DELETE THE ALY & AJ LINK AND UPLOAD YOUR OWN YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE.

Anonymous said...

you should upload the p.s. i love you soundtrack