CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

*Nick Lachey Hasn't been seen or heard for too long after his Amazing Album "What's left of me".But He Just realesed a new single "Ordinary Day" for his new album which is gonna be realesed in Early 08.This song is so so Great it's a great meaningful Ballad.The song is NOT set to be the first single off his upcoming album.

*And For Christmas I figured out that's it's better to post something new.So here it is The new band NLT.singing "Silent night" they sing very great 2gether So Check it out.Credits to Ali's Blog.
*This song might be one of her best songs ever.I'm a big fan of hers.I mean it's so catchy upbeat.I'm so lovin it. the single . Ashlee said that the album would be "a fun party album … silly and quirky". I'm glad she decided to change it up this time around, and I can't wait for more.check it out!!
*And For last I'll post some of my new Xmas songs.One of'em is sang by Chris Brown "This Christmas" which he also sings this song in his new movie "This Christmas" So Enjoy.

0 comments: