CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

*A Lot of music has been released this week.And a lot of albums are landing the stores on Novemeber So Stay Tuned*
*1-Killers-Human : Well the song is a slow/pop song.Nothing Special.But just Good.6.5/10
*2-American Rejects-Gives You Hell : I must be honest withu guyz.The first time i heard this song.I Hated it but then i gave it a couple more listens then i liked it so much.The chorus is great.And i like the lyrics.8./10
*3-David Cook-Light On : Well the song is kinda of Rock/pop and kinda slow.His vocals is great in it.But the song is nothing special.I Really expected something more from David.Cuz i'm really a big fan.I Mean i'm like forcing myself 2 hear the song over & over again 2 like it.I'll just give it 7/10.

0 comments: