CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

*Here's The review of This Week*
*1-Fall Out Boy-I Don't Care : Well the song is really good.I mean i'm abig fan of FOB.But this song is just mediocore.It's just good.But the Chorus Is Really Greatastic.Really Goood.7/10
*2-Katy Perry-Hot N Cold : well the song is amazingly great.The lyrics r funny and the chorus is so catchy.And "PMS Like A Bitch" made the song really great.U Can't but just enjoy the song And Laugh.9.5/10
*3-BoysLikeGirls-Thunder : Well the song is good.Not perfect but just good.But i think i will like it.It's just a matter of time Until i get used to it.6/10
*4-Natasha Bedingfield-Angel : The song is good.Her voice is really good in it.And the song is good lyrically and Vocally.So I'll give it a 8/10
*5-Taylor Swift-Love Story : The song is just superly great.I Luved it the minute i heard it.the lyrics are great and Most of us can realate to it Actually.10/10
*6-T.I-Whatever you like : It's my fave From T.I so far the beat is catchy and it's just great.7.5/10
*7-P!nk-So what : I'm abig Fan oF P!nk.And this song ROCKS.The chorus is super catchy and I Can't wait for her new album.9/10
*8-Demi Lovato-Get Back : The song is cool.her vocals is great.She really has a great Voice.Plz Support her and buy her CD On september 23rd.8/10

0 comments: