CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

*The Amazing P!nk just launched her new single for her new 5th studio album "So What" a rock uptemp track really fuckin great u should download it.She just keeps as amused every time she released a song like "Who Knew,,,Etc..."Enjoy

So What*The new song for Selena Gomez for her new movie another cindrella story. U Know guyz a lot of music movies have been there lately but really this song is really catchy the beat is really great and she sounds good not perfect but good.But the song is still good Enjoy it.

*Savannah outen the young singer that has been know from youtube.And began her career for a CD demo of 3 songs written by her.Here's one of her Single "Goodbyes" which is really good.Credits To Me.

GoodByes

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Karem,
Sorry I never answered you re my origins. My roots are from the continent of Asia; I was born in the continent of Africa; grew up in the continent of Europe and now I live in the continent of North America!
So now you know why I didn't answer.
But I wanted you to know that, i think you are very knowledgeable about music and a creative writer. So keep it up, be a constructive critic.
If I may say, try to be a "Tread setter" and not a "Tread Follower". I think you will go far. It was Good talking to you!